All work is carried out in accordance with:
- BS 3998:1998 to BS3998:2010 Tree works. Recommendations.
- BS 5837:2005 Guide for trees in relation to construction.
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (L.O.L.E.R.). Our climbing and rigging tackle is assessed every 6 months in order to ensure equipment is safe and sound.
- Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974.
- Provision and use of Work Equipment Regulations (P.U.W.E.R.).
- Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (regarding TPOs- Tree Preservation Orders).
- Town and Country Planning (Trees) Regulations (regarding statutory controls over trees in Conservation Areas).
- COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) Regulations 2012.